Japanese quail eggs originate from Eastern Asia and they can be used as a natural remedy for various diseases in the body.
One quail egg contains: 74,6% water; 13,1% proteins; 11,2% fat and 1.1% minerals and other enzymes. They are proved to be a very valuable source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 and vitamin D, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus and other essential micro-nutrients, minerals and amino acids, which is why they are recommended for regular consumption.
To eat quail eggs as part of a healthy diet it is recommended to consume them raw on an empty stomach, half an hour before eating breakfast. A lot of people don’t like the idea but to make the taste more pleasant you can mix it in milk, orange or tomato juice.
Used as a natural medicine for the treatment of diseases mentioned below, Japanese quail eggs should be consumed in the following amounts:
- For growth stimulation and metabolism improvement
- To regulate irregular bowel movements
- To improve the blood
- For treating stomach ulcers
- For treatment of high blood pressure
- For recovery after surgery
- For better memory
- For treatment of anemia
- For treating of anemia
- For treating nerve disorder
- For treating diabetes
- For regeneration of the body
- For treatment of high blood cholesterol levels
- For treatment of arteriosclerosis
- For treating migraine
- For treating bronchial asthma
- To treat severe forms of asthma
- For treatment of gastritis
- To improve skin tone and complexion
- To treat a heart attack
- To treat tuberculosis
- For treatment of brain tumor
- For treatment of fatigue due to heavy physical work
If the patient has any of the above diseases, it is necessary to consume as many eggs as needed at a certain time interval, depending on the disease. In most cases quail eggs therapy lasts 49 days.
Children older than 10 years and adults should consume: 3 eggs in the first 3 days, then 5 eggs by the end of therapy.
Children up to 3 years should consume 2 eggs per day (consult your doctor)
Children from 3 to 5 years should consume 3 eggs per day
Children from 5 to 10 years should consume 4 eggs per day
If these eggs are used as a remedy, they must not be older than 30 days, because by that period they have the greatest healing power. Most important, during therapy, alcohol consumption is not allowed.