Coffee scrub and also the coffee wrap are among the popular home remedies for cellulite and not for no reason. When you rub your skin with coarse coffee grounds, it works as an excellent exfoliating agent and removes dead skin cells to give your skin new and healthy cells. The skin tightening effects of coffee also smoothen your sagging dimpled skin. It is said that coffee scrub also enhances fat metabolism and removes fat and liquid from your skin to get rid of cellulite.
How to make coffee-sugar scrub for cellulite removal
You will need:
- Coffee grounds – ¼ cup
- Brown or white sugar -3 tbsp
- Coconut oil or olive oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Take a clean bowl and combine coffee grounds, sugar and the oil. If you are using coconut oil melt it before mixing it with the other ingredients.
- Now take this paste like mixture and massage your cellulite ridden skin with this scrub for several minutes.
- When massaging, do not try to be gentle. Apply firm pressure on the tough cellulite. If you can’t be so harsh with your skin, use the alternative way of coffee wrap.
- If using olive oil, do not mix it with coffee and sugar. First apply olive oil to your skin and then massage with coffee-sugar mixture.
- Now wash off with water, if required, with warm water.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week and keep doing it for a few weeks before you see the results.
How to Make Coffee Wrap for Cellulite Removal
You will need:
- Coffee grounds – ½ sup
- Extra virgin olive oil – enough to make paste
- Add a little olive oil to the coffee ground.
- Heat it a little using the microwave for about 20-30 seconds or by indirect heat. You can place the bowl containing the mixture on top of hot water in another big pan or bowl. You just need a warm mixture.
- Now apply this mixture to your cellulite affected areas spreading it all over.
- Cover it with a plastic wrap and leave for about half an hour and the wash off with warm water.
- Repeat this at least twice a week for a few weeks until you see the improvement.