Under eye bags are not only unsightly and annoying, but they also make you look tired and droopy. Under eye bags are also known as puffy eyes and they are caused primarily due to ageing. Stress, lack of sleep, unhealthy lifestyle, and fatigue also causes under eye bags.
Though there are many spa treatments and massages available at the best salons to do away with the puffy bags outlining your eyes. But, is it wise to burn a hole in your pocket when it can be cured at home with the inexpensive ingredients accessible in your kitchen cabinet? If you are looking for the best tips on how to get rid of the under eye bags, then follow these home remedies.
- Chill spoons in water and then place one over each eye
- Keep switching the spoons while letting the other one chill in the glass of water
- Keep switching until you see improvement
Raw potato slices
- Place a slice of raw potato on your eyes
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and you’ll notice the size of the bags under eye will reduce
- Whip up 1 or 2 egg whites until stiff
- Apply with a brush or soft cloth underneath your eyes- your skin will feel tighter and look less like puff pastry
- Dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on your eyelids
- Relax for 20-30 minutes-this will help your eyes in water retention and cool them off
Vitamin E oil
- Take chilled water in a bowl and add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it then mix
- Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes to help in reducing the swelling around the eyes